PuraShield 500 Molecular Air Filtration SystemSKU: ZNPUR201
Condition: Returned / Like New.
4 Unique Layers of Protection!
PuraShield media removes 99.46% of solutions containing SARS-coV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19*. Additionally, it quickly and effectively eliminates 99.999% of aerosols carrying viruses, bacteria, mold, smoke, odors, and allergens from the air**. Made in the USA and designed for up to 1,000 square foot spaces, PuraShield features multiple stages of filtration:
Pre-Filter traps dust, pollen, and other large particulate matter.
Patented Molecular Filtration media removes aerosols carrying viruses from the air, safely oxidizing the molecules, while removing toxic and harmful gases.
PuraWard® HEPA Filter protects from many viruses, bacteria, and mold using EPA registered antimicrobials, copper and silver ions.
Rated at 99.97% efficiency against 0.3 micron particle size, the HEPA final filter captures other particulates, allergens, bacteria, and viruses.
- PuraShield media removes 99.46% of solutions containing SARS-coV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- Quickly and effectively removes many aerosols carrying harmful viruses, bacteria, mold, and smoke from the air
- Uses a disposable 4-layer filter
- Equipped with a filter layer protected by PuraWard® technology using copper and silver ions
- Includes 22 lbs. of Purafil’s patented molecular filtration media
- HEPA filtration for harmful particulate matter
- Also removes toxic and damaging gaseous pollutants
- Compact and mobile design
Standard Features- Holds 22 lbs. of molecular filtration media
- Compact design with casters for portability
- High efficiency with less power consumption
- Low pressure drop and quiet operation
- 360-degree air circulation and purification
- 4.5 ft. power cord
- Replacement filters are available
Fan Speed: 250 CFM / 425 CMH
Voltage: 110V US / 220V EU
Weight: 53 lbs.
Dimensions: 14" L x 14.5" W x 23" H
Material: Powder Coated Steel
Max Energy Use: 147W
Blower Certifications: UL, CSA & CE approved
* MRIGlobal Project No. 311686.01.001
** Laboratory testing demonstrated 99.99% reduction of aerosols carrying MS2.
Copies of the full test reports are available upon request.